Welcome to LearnER
About User Accounts on LearnER
All learners must have a User Account to access LearnER:
- If you are a Schools based colleague looking for the SEND eLearning, please refer to the Local Offer site - please click here to access
- If you are looking for Safeguarding Children eLearning, please refer to the East Riding Safeguarding Children's Partnership site - please click here to access.
How to create an account
ALL new East Riding Employees from August 2019 onwards are allocated a LearnER account as part of the recruitment process. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, please use the account created during the recruitment process.
I have an eastriding.gov.uk or nhs.net email address
- Ensure you know your correct email address, please remember this will usually be in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org for East Riding email addresses.
- Fill out the New Account Form with your details - please click here to access.
PLEASE USE THE NAME THAT IS ON YOUR HR / iTRENT RECORD OTHERWISE WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO VALIDATE YOU ACCOUNT AND CAN LEAD TO IT BEING SUSPENDED AND ACCESS BLOCKED.
- LearnER will send an email to your email address.
- Review the email and click on the link it contains to validate the account creation process.
- Your account will be confirmed and you can login.
If you do not receive an email, please raise an IT Service Desk call. DO NOT attempt to create a further account, as this can cause further problems.
I do not have an eastriding.gov.uk or nhs.net email address
- Please raise an IT Service Desk call asking for a LearnER Account for a non-network user.
THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DIRECTORATE BASED COLLEAGUES.
- If you are happy to do so, you can provide a Personal Email Address to be used with your LearnER account, which will allow you to access the Self-Service Password Reset facility in the future
Forgotten my password
If you you have an an eastriding.gov.uk email address, nhs.net email address or a Personal Email Address linked to your LearnER account, please use the Self-Service Password Reset facility available here.
If you do not have an email address linked to your LearnER account or have not received a Reset Password Email, please raise an IT Service Desk call. Please note, if you are happy to do so, you can provide a Personal Email Address to be used with your LearnER account, which will allow you to access the Self-Service Password Reset facility if needed in the future.